At Queen® we are setting new quality standards in Aster
breeding focusing on the following selection criteria:
• Well documented improved longevity and ornamental value.
• Well documented high level of ethylene resistance.
• Cultivation without using chemical growth regulation,
leading to improved keeping quality.
• Naturally enhanced plant volume, fewer cuttings needed per pot.
• Optimal plant quality throughout the season, including early spring
and late autumn, as well as production in warm climates or harsh
• Large lush composite flowers, in vibrant long-lasting colors.