At Queen® we are setting new quality standards for Dahlia breeding, focusing on the following selection criteria:
• Large, luxurious flowers in vibrant long-lasting colors.
• Healthy vigorous varieties with short production time – offering optimal use of the production area in the peak season.
• Cultivation with reduced need for PGR, leading to improved keeping quality.
• Well documented high level of ethylene resistance – ensuring optimal transport and sales performance.
• High resistance to mildew.
• Well documented longevity and ornamental value.
• Optimal plant quality, throughout the season, including early spring and late autumn.
• Recommended Pot size: 13 cm+ (6”).
Queen® Maya Dahlia™ are large, luxurious, lavish flowers in vibrant long-lasting colors. Classic and romantic plants, perfect for the cottage garden. Will be growing vigorously and flowering generously from planting to first frost