At Queen® they are setting New Quality standards in Euphorbia milii breeding, focusing on the following selection criteria:
• Large flowers in vibrant, long-lasting colors.
• Compact, well branched growth and appearance.
• Well documented improved longevity and ornamental value.
• Well documented high level of ethylene resistance.
• Need for limited chemical growth regulation, leading to improved keeping quality.
• Optimal plant quality, throughout the season, including early spring and late autumn, as well as production in warm climates or harsh winter conditions.