With 200,000 square feet exhibit area, The Tropical Plant Industry Exhibition (TPIE) is a great event to show the latest trends in foliage, floral and tropical plants. The TPIE is organized from January 17th to January 19th, 2018. Greenex welcomes you to visit our booth# 1019A and hopes to impress you with our product line. This year, Henrik Christoffersen & Jecki Moshav will be present.
Greenex will participate at Cultivate17 and we are located at Booth #3417.
Greater Columbus Convention Center 400 N High Street Columbus, OH 43215
Show Dates & Times:
Sunday, July 16, 9:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Monday, July 17, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Tuesday, July 18, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
We are looking forward to welcome you and show you all our New Introductions.
For more information click here
Greenex is introducing the New Unique Poinsettia Q-ismas® Crunch™. A new Poinsettia selection from Graff Breeding® A/S – with the following characteristics:
- Easy compact growing, well branching and strong in transport.
- Different look with a new combination between traditional Winter Rose and ordinary Poinsettias.
- Semi double flower, but still with the characteristic star formation and shape.
- Popular color combination between the real red flower and the dark and curly foliage.
- Suitable for pot size 6 cm / 2” to 15 cm / 6” – making a unique and eye-catching look in all pot sizes.
Unrooted Cuttings are available from WK-12.
For more information click: here